Update on Maya
We are back at the vet with Maya. Her stitches started to split and it looks like the surgical site may have gotten infected. We are waiting to go in to to see the vet and we'll post updates as soon as we get them. If you can, please help Maya fight to walk again by contributing to her medical fund.